人人草人人-欧美一区二区三区精品-中文字幕91-日韩精品影视-黄色高清网站-国产这里只有精品-玖玖在线资源-bl无遮挡高h动漫-欧美一区2区-亚洲日本成人-杨幂一区二区国产精品-久久伊人婷婷-日本不卡一-日本成人a-一卡二卡在线视频

 
Syria rejects U.S. claiming of chemical weapon use as "lies"
                 Source: Xinhua | 2018-02-04 02:37:16 | Editor: huaxia

UN chemical weapons experts, wearing gas masks, hold a plastic bag containing samples from one of the sites of an allegedchemical weapons attack in the Ain Tarma neighbourhood of Damascus, Syria. (Reuters Photo)

DAMASCUS, Feb. 3 (Xinhua) -- The Syrian Foreign Ministry on Saturday rejected the U.S. claims about the Syrian government using chemical weapons in the war as "lies."

The ministry said in a statement that the U.S. remarks about the use of chemical weapons in the Eastern Ghouta region of the east of the capital Damascus are "false claims."

Such allegations were timed to undermine the efforts to resolve the Syrian war through a peaceful settlement between the Syrians without foreign interventions, it noted.

The Syrian government reaffirms its position against the use of chemical weapons, and Syria has handed over all its chemical arsenals to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, the ministry said.

The U.S. and its allies are "desperately" searching for a pretext to target Syria, following the success of the Syrian army in its war against terror-designated militant groups across Syria, it pointed out.

U.S. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis recently threatened Syria with a military action if hard evidence is found to back up the claims of another sarin attack in Syria.

Last month, activists claimed the Syrian forces used chlorine in an attack on the rebel-held Eastern Ghouta countryside of Damascus, causing 21 people to suffer from breathing difficulties.

In April last year, the U.S. struck a military base in central Syria with more than 50 Tomahawk missiles, in retaliation for an alleged chemical attack by the government forces on a rebel-held town in the northwestern province of Idlib.

The Syrian government denied the accusations, saying it's rebels who mounted the attack to frame the government and draw in a military action from the United States.

Back to Top Close
Xinhuanet

Syria rejects U.S. claiming of chemical weapon use as "lies"

Source: Xinhua 2018-02-04 02:37:16

UN chemical weapons experts, wearing gas masks, hold a plastic bag containing samples from one of the sites of an allegedchemical weapons attack in the Ain Tarma neighbourhood of Damascus, Syria. (Reuters Photo)

DAMASCUS, Feb. 3 (Xinhua) -- The Syrian Foreign Ministry on Saturday rejected the U.S. claims about the Syrian government using chemical weapons in the war as "lies."

The ministry said in a statement that the U.S. remarks about the use of chemical weapons in the Eastern Ghouta region of the east of the capital Damascus are "false claims."

Such allegations were timed to undermine the efforts to resolve the Syrian war through a peaceful settlement between the Syrians without foreign interventions, it noted.

The Syrian government reaffirms its position against the use of chemical weapons, and Syria has handed over all its chemical arsenals to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, the ministry said.

The U.S. and its allies are "desperately" searching for a pretext to target Syria, following the success of the Syrian army in its war against terror-designated militant groups across Syria, it pointed out.

U.S. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis recently threatened Syria with a military action if hard evidence is found to back up the claims of another sarin attack in Syria.

Last month, activists claimed the Syrian forces used chlorine in an attack on the rebel-held Eastern Ghouta countryside of Damascus, causing 21 people to suffer from breathing difficulties.

In April last year, the U.S. struck a military base in central Syria with more than 50 Tomahawk missiles, in retaliation for an alleged chemical attack by the government forces on a rebel-held town in the northwestern province of Idlib.

The Syrian government denied the accusations, saying it's rebels who mounted the attack to frame the government and draw in a military action from the United States.

010020070750000000000000011105521369470981
主站蜘蛛池模板: 香港三日本三级少妇66 | 精品97人妻无码中文永久在线 | 国产视频欧美 | 国产老女人乱淫免费可以 | 激情小说图片视频 | 国产福利视频 | 中国男人操女人 | 91久久一区 | 亚洲av无码乱码国产精品 | 日韩图片区 | 91成人在线免费观看 | aaaa毛片 | 依人在线视频 | 日韩高清av| 91成人国产综合久久精品 | 麻豆黄色网 | 蜜桃av噜噜一区二区三区麻豆 | 一级片播放 | 日韩精品123 | a毛片在线免费观看 | 日韩福利 | 丁香六月天婷婷 | 日韩精品电影在线 | 日本激情一区二区 | 日韩在线毛片 | 激情内射人妻1区2区3区 | 精品在线免费观看 | 狠狠干网站 | 超碰资源总站 | 日本xxxxxwwwww | 国产精品污污 | 99热在线这里只有精品 | 亚洲三级黄 | 岛国av在线免费观看 | 日本特级毛片 | 男女做的视频 | 精品视频在线免费 | 欧美亚洲一级片 | 国产精品19乱码一区二区三区 | 99热这里只有精 | 日韩一区二区三区不卡 | 亚洲20p| 亚洲尤物在线 | 美女隐私免费 | 国产做a视频 | 久久久久成人精品无码 | 97蜜桃网 | 2021狠狠干| 日本a一级 | 中文字幕视频在线 | 91亚洲高清 | 精品国产乱码久久 | 蜜桃成人免费视频 | 日韩中文在线观看 | 亚洲国产剧情在线观看 | 情侣自拍av | 淫羞阁av导航 | 国产视频一二三区 | 麻豆视频免费网站 | 天堂av在线免费观看 | 麻豆传媒在线看 | 无码熟妇人妻av | 国产又猛又粗 | 免费福利视频在线观看 | 少妇极品熟妇人妻无码 | 四虎国产 | 色姐 | 这里只有精品在线观看 | 99精品视频免费看 | 中国美女性猛交 | 美女精品网站 | bt天堂av | jizz免费在线观看 | 狠狠狠狠狠狠狠 | 少妇av在线 | 性欧美bbw | 成人午夜免费观看 | 两性囗交做爰视频 | av在线三区| 国产深夜福利 | 国产日皮视频 | 亚洲国产精选 | 欧美1区2区 | 欧美一区二区三区视频 | 免费视频精品 | 国产欧美在线 | 91麻豆免费看 | 久久亚洲精品国产 | 亚洲精品一区二区三区蜜桃 | 91系列在线观看 | 亚洲电影一区二区 | 国产精品久久久久久人妻精品动漫 | 色老头在线视频 | 欧美疯狂做受xxxxx高潮 | 4438x五月天 激情五月五月婷婷 | 日本欧美久久久 | 伊人久久久久久久久 | 国产成人自拍在线 | 日本黄色高清 |