人人草人人-欧美一区二区三区精品-中文字幕91-日韩精品影视-黄色高清网站-国产这里只有精品-玖玖在线资源-bl无遮挡高h动漫-欧美一区2区-亚洲日本成人-杨幂一区二区国产精品-久久伊人婷婷-日本不卡一-日本成人a-一卡二卡在线视频

 
Syria no longer tolerates Israeli attacks by downing its fighter jet in reprisal
                 Source: Xinhua | 2018-02-11 03:12:26 | Editor: huaxia

A picture taken on February 10, 2018, shows the remains of a missile that crashed earlier in Alonei Abba, east of Haifa, in northernIsrael. Israel struck a dozen Syrian and Iranian targets inside Syria in "large-scale" raids after an Israeli fighter jet crashed under fire from Syrian air defences in a severe increase in tensions. (AFP Photo)

DAMASCUS, Feb. 10 (Xinhua) -- The downing of an Israeli F-16 fighter jet by the Syrian air defenses indicates that Syria will no longer tolerate the repeated Israeli attacks on its military positions, analysts said.

It may not mean an escalation toward a fully-fledged war, but it's a message that Syria will no longer accept the hit-and-run attacks by Israel, which has repeatedly targeted the positions of Syrian forces during the past six years of the civil war, Maher Ihsan, a Syrian political expert, told Xinhua.

"It's not a message that we want war, but it's a message that next time you think about striking us, the response will no longer be mere condemnation, but actual retaliation," he said.

At dawn Saturday, the Syrian air defenses fired anti-aircraft missiles against Israeli airstrikes which targeted an airbase in the central province of Homs on the pretext that an Iranian drone was sent from the base and infiltrated the Israeli airspace.

Israeli media said an Israeli F-16 was hit and crashed in northern Israel by the Syrian anti-aircraft missiles, adding that the tension in northern Israel even made Israel briefly suspend flights to Ben Gurion airport near Tel Aviv.

Pan-Arab al-Mayadeen TV in Lebanon said the Syrian air defenses destroyed 70 percent of the Israeli missiles launched against Syrian military positions on Saturday.

The downing of an Israeli warplane has created a precedent during Syria's nearly seven-year-long war, as the Syrian government always responded to Israel's military attacks with condemnation and retaliation vows.

The situation now has changed. "The Syrian response was different this time. It reflects the change in the rules of engagement, meaning that the Syrian side will no longer accept the Israeli infiltration and strikes on it," Ihsan said.

Meanwhile, the Lebanese Hezbollah group, a key ally of the Syrian army in the civil war, said in a statement that downing the Israeli warplane marks the beginning of a "new strategic stage that puts an end to the Israeli violation of Syria's airspace."

Brig. Gen. Haitham Hassoun, a Syrian military expert, told Xinhua that Saturday's developments mark a new beginning for the Syrian-Israeli conflict.

He said the downing incident was definitely a "shock" to Israel, which could either escalate or halt its violation of the Syrian airspace.

Osama Danura, a Syrian political expert and a member of the government delegation to the Syrian talks in Geneva, also said the Syrian response came after Israel's continuous attacks on it.

"It has two messages: the first is that the Syrian air defenses are now on a high-level readiness in comparison with previous years and the second is about the availability of the political will of the Syrian leadership, reflected by the victories of the Syrian army and its recapture of most of the Syrian areas," Danura told Xinhua.

The new development breaks the stereotype that Israel can violate any Arab airspace with impunity, he noted.

"Today marks the first time that an Israeli warplane has been shot down probably since the downing of an Israeli F-14 in 1986 over Lebanon," Danura said.

Gen. Yahya Suleiman, an expert in the strategic military fields, told Xinhua that as early as the second half of 2017, a strategic decision was made that any Israeli attacks will be retaliated instantly.

"The Israelis have only admitted the targeting of one warplane but the truth is that many warplanes were hit during today's confrontation," he said.

Suleiman, however, said he doesn't think the situation will escalate toward a full-fledged war, citing the internal crisis of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu who could face trial on corruption charges.

Additionally, Israel knows that Syria or Hezbollah will not be alone in any confrontation because the "Axis of Resistance," which includes Iran, Syria and Lebanon's Hezbollah, will unite in facing any Israeli threat to any part of the axis, the Syrian general noted.

Israel itself doesn't seem ready to escalate the situation.

An Israeli military spokesman said on Saturday that his country does not seek an escalation in the region.

"We are willing, prepared and capable to exact a heavy price from anyone that attacks us. However, we are not looking to escalate the situation. This was a defensive effort triggered by an Iranian act of aggression and we are defending our airspace our sovereignty and civilians," the spokesman was quoted by the New York Times as saying.

Israel has repeatedly warned that it will not tolerate Iranian presence in Syria or its support to Hezbollah.

But Syria's allied forces, mainly the Iranian-backed ones, slammed the Israeli claims that an Iranian drone was launched into Israel, saying the drones were sent to observe the movement of the Islamic State militants in the Syrian desert.

Back to Top Close
Xinhuanet

Syria no longer tolerates Israeli attacks by downing its fighter jet in reprisal

Source: Xinhua 2018-02-11 03:12:26

A picture taken on February 10, 2018, shows the remains of a missile that crashed earlier in Alonei Abba, east of Haifa, in northernIsrael. Israel struck a dozen Syrian and Iranian targets inside Syria in "large-scale" raids after an Israeli fighter jet crashed under fire from Syrian air defences in a severe increase in tensions. (AFP Photo)

DAMASCUS, Feb. 10 (Xinhua) -- The downing of an Israeli F-16 fighter jet by the Syrian air defenses indicates that Syria will no longer tolerate the repeated Israeli attacks on its military positions, analysts said.

It may not mean an escalation toward a fully-fledged war, but it's a message that Syria will no longer accept the hit-and-run attacks by Israel, which has repeatedly targeted the positions of Syrian forces during the past six years of the civil war, Maher Ihsan, a Syrian political expert, told Xinhua.

"It's not a message that we want war, but it's a message that next time you think about striking us, the response will no longer be mere condemnation, but actual retaliation," he said.

At dawn Saturday, the Syrian air defenses fired anti-aircraft missiles against Israeli airstrikes which targeted an airbase in the central province of Homs on the pretext that an Iranian drone was sent from the base and infiltrated the Israeli airspace.

Israeli media said an Israeli F-16 was hit and crashed in northern Israel by the Syrian anti-aircraft missiles, adding that the tension in northern Israel even made Israel briefly suspend flights to Ben Gurion airport near Tel Aviv.

Pan-Arab al-Mayadeen TV in Lebanon said the Syrian air defenses destroyed 70 percent of the Israeli missiles launched against Syrian military positions on Saturday.

The downing of an Israeli warplane has created a precedent during Syria's nearly seven-year-long war, as the Syrian government always responded to Israel's military attacks with condemnation and retaliation vows.

The situation now has changed. "The Syrian response was different this time. It reflects the change in the rules of engagement, meaning that the Syrian side will no longer accept the Israeli infiltration and strikes on it," Ihsan said.

Meanwhile, the Lebanese Hezbollah group, a key ally of the Syrian army in the civil war, said in a statement that downing the Israeli warplane marks the beginning of a "new strategic stage that puts an end to the Israeli violation of Syria's airspace."

Brig. Gen. Haitham Hassoun, a Syrian military expert, told Xinhua that Saturday's developments mark a new beginning for the Syrian-Israeli conflict.

He said the downing incident was definitely a "shock" to Israel, which could either escalate or halt its violation of the Syrian airspace.

Osama Danura, a Syrian political expert and a member of the government delegation to the Syrian talks in Geneva, also said the Syrian response came after Israel's continuous attacks on it.

"It has two messages: the first is that the Syrian air defenses are now on a high-level readiness in comparison with previous years and the second is about the availability of the political will of the Syrian leadership, reflected by the victories of the Syrian army and its recapture of most of the Syrian areas," Danura told Xinhua.

The new development breaks the stereotype that Israel can violate any Arab airspace with impunity, he noted.

"Today marks the first time that an Israeli warplane has been shot down probably since the downing of an Israeli F-14 in 1986 over Lebanon," Danura said.

Gen. Yahya Suleiman, an expert in the strategic military fields, told Xinhua that as early as the second half of 2017, a strategic decision was made that any Israeli attacks will be retaliated instantly.

"The Israelis have only admitted the targeting of one warplane but the truth is that many warplanes were hit during today's confrontation," he said.

Suleiman, however, said he doesn't think the situation will escalate toward a full-fledged war, citing the internal crisis of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu who could face trial on corruption charges.

Additionally, Israel knows that Syria or Hezbollah will not be alone in any confrontation because the "Axis of Resistance," which includes Iran, Syria and Lebanon's Hezbollah, will unite in facing any Israeli threat to any part of the axis, the Syrian general noted.

Israel itself doesn't seem ready to escalate the situation.

An Israeli military spokesman said on Saturday that his country does not seek an escalation in the region.

"We are willing, prepared and capable to exact a heavy price from anyone that attacks us. However, we are not looking to escalate the situation. This was a defensive effort triggered by an Iranian act of aggression and we are defending our airspace our sovereignty and civilians," the spokesman was quoted by the New York Times as saying.

Israel has repeatedly warned that it will not tolerate Iranian presence in Syria or its support to Hezbollah.

But Syria's allied forces, mainly the Iranian-backed ones, slammed the Israeli claims that an Iranian drone was launched into Israel, saying the drones were sent to observe the movement of the Islamic State militants in the Syrian desert.

010020070750000000000000011103261369655921
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品一二三四 | 深夜福利免费在线观看 | 欧美不卡在线视频 | 久久99影院 | 欧美日韩国产在线 | 日本最新中文字幕 | 天天综合天天 | 老熟妇仑乱视频一区二区 | 欧美日韩一区电影 | 二区影院 | 日韩欧美亚洲国产 | 美女隐私直播 | 嫩草影院一区二区 | 精品少妇一区二区三区免费观看 | 亚洲精品777 | 秘密的基地 | 五月天婷婷影院 | 午夜av免费在线观看 | www色日本| av天堂一区 | 精品无码人妻一区二区三区品 | 韩国av中文字幕 | 我爱52av| 欧美日韩国产网站 | 日韩在线播放视频 | 免费的理伦片在线播放 | 艳母日本动漫在线观看 | 亚洲特黄 | 肉色超薄丝袜脚交一区二区 | 亚洲欧洲免费 | 三级视频网站在线观看 | 亚洲av综合色区无码一二三区 | 欧美三级特黄 | www五月婷婷| 九九视频这里只有精品 | 光明影院手机版在线观看免费 | 日本人极品人妖高潮 | 福利在线免费观看 | 综合天堂av久久久久久久 | 91精品在线视频观看 | 97人妻一区二区精品视频 | 成人黄色录像 | 国产伦精品一区二区三区精品 | 日日夜夜av | 综合网天天 | 影音先锋啪啪 | 国模在线 | 久草视频在线免费播放 | 黄色工厂在线观看 | 国产精品成人aaaa在线 | 国产一区二区精品在线 | 中文天堂在线观看 | 久草视频福利在线 | 白浆一区 | 国产一区不卡视频 | 久久免费在线观看视频 | 成人区人妻精品一区二 | 87福利视频 | 欧美成人毛片 | 五月天国产在线 | 色婷婷精品国产一区二区三区 | 精品国产伦一区二区三区 | 久久久www免费人成人片 | 日韩毛片儿 | 黄色精品一区 | 古装做爰无遮挡三级视频 | 性一交一乱一精一晶 | 日本一本二本三区免费 | 天天免费视频 | 天天干天天日 | 全球av在线 | aaaaaa毛片| 亚洲国产果冻传媒av在线观看 | 成人h视频 | 中文字幕一区二区三区视频 | 亚洲视频99 | 欧美日一区二区三区 | 国产午夜视频 | 国产精品日韩一区二区三区 | 激情中文字幕 | 神马一区二区三区 | 欧美黑人猛交 | 日韩欧美视频在线播放 | 亚洲无打码 | 日本成人三级电影 | 久久国语对白 | 国产欧美三级 | 日本久久一级片 | 日产久久视频 | 一区二区毛片 | 欧美性猛交99久久久久99按摩 | 禁网站在线观看免费视频 | 日韩视频区| 人妻在线一区二区三区 | 久操伊人网 | 1024亚洲| 中文字幕激情小说 | 国产日韩欧美在线观看 | 瑟瑟视频在线看 |