人人草人人-欧美一区二区三区精品-中文字幕91-日韩精品影视-黄色高清网站-国产这里只有精品-玖玖在线资源-bl无遮挡高h动漫-欧美一区2区-亚洲日本成人-杨幂一区二区国产精品-久久伊人婷婷-日本不卡一-日本成人a-一卡二卡在线视频

 
Syrian army declares full control of Eastern Ghouta rebel enclave
                 Source: Xinhua | 2018-04-15 04:51:14 | Editor: huaxia

(File photo)A picture taken on April 8, 2018, shows smoke billowing as Syrian Army soldiers advance in agricultural land on the eastern outskirts of Douma, as they continue their fierce offensive to retake the last opposition holdout in Eastern Ghouta. (AFP photo)

DAMASCUS, April 14 (Xinhua) -- The Syrian army on Saturday declared capturing the Douma district, the last rebel bastion in the Eastern Ghouta countryside of Damascus, after the evacuation of rebels and their families, according to the state news agency SANA.

The capture of Douma comes as the rebels of the Islam Army have fully evacuated to the rebel-held city of Jarablus in northern Syria in batches.

With this progress, the Syrian army has fully controlled Eastern Ghouta, which was the last major threat to Damascus.

In its statement, the army said the bomb squad started inspecting squares and streets to remove roadside bombs left by the militants in that area, preparing for other army units to secure the area for the return of the families to their homes.

The army said many factories for manufacturing weapons and munitions were found in addition to a large number of tunnels and storages of food the rebels had kept from the civilians there.

"This major victory in Douma and the eradication of terrorism from the entire Eastern Ghouta is a natural result of the people's embracement of the Syrian army when they took to the streets, urging the army to liberate them from terrorism," the military statement said.

The army stressed its keenness on the lives of civilians as well as their security and protection.

The army said that the victory in Douma comes as the United States, Britain, and France have launched missile attacks on the Syrian military positions earlier on Saturday.

The attack came against the backdrop of an allegation of a chemical weapon attack by the Syrian forces in Douma on April 7 prior to the rebels' evacuation.

The Syrian government strongly denied the allegation, calling for the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) to send a fact-finding mission for investigations.

But the United States and its allies launched their offensive on Saturday without waiting for the results of the inspection.

Bashar al-Jaafari, the permanent representative of Syria in the UN, said Saturday that the fact-finding mission arrived in the capital on Saturday afternoon as the Syrian government stressed its determination to cooperate with the team.

A day earlier, the Russian military police started entering Douma and the Syrian police entered that area on Saturday.

The rebels who evacuated Douma were the ones rejecting to reconcile with the government, while others accepted to engage in a police force supervised by Russia inside that district.

This development comes as the entire Eastern Ghouta was free of rebels late last month with over 43,000 rebels and their families evacuating to rebel-held areas in the northwestern province of Idlib except Douma.

Capturing Eastern Ghouta largely contributes to the security of the capital, as the rebels in that sprawling countryside used to fire daily mortar shells on the capital and attempted to infiltrate the capital many times, the latest of which was last April when the army foiled the attack.

Back to Top Close
Xinhuanet

Syrian army declares full control of Eastern Ghouta rebel enclave

Source: Xinhua 2018-04-15 04:51:14

(File photo)A picture taken on April 8, 2018, shows smoke billowing as Syrian Army soldiers advance in agricultural land on the eastern outskirts of Douma, as they continue their fierce offensive to retake the last opposition holdout in Eastern Ghouta. (AFP photo)

DAMASCUS, April 14 (Xinhua) -- The Syrian army on Saturday declared capturing the Douma district, the last rebel bastion in the Eastern Ghouta countryside of Damascus, after the evacuation of rebels and their families, according to the state news agency SANA.

The capture of Douma comes as the rebels of the Islam Army have fully evacuated to the rebel-held city of Jarablus in northern Syria in batches.

With this progress, the Syrian army has fully controlled Eastern Ghouta, which was the last major threat to Damascus.

In its statement, the army said the bomb squad started inspecting squares and streets to remove roadside bombs left by the militants in that area, preparing for other army units to secure the area for the return of the families to their homes.

The army said many factories for manufacturing weapons and munitions were found in addition to a large number of tunnels and storages of food the rebels had kept from the civilians there.

"This major victory in Douma and the eradication of terrorism from the entire Eastern Ghouta is a natural result of the people's embracement of the Syrian army when they took to the streets, urging the army to liberate them from terrorism," the military statement said.

The army stressed its keenness on the lives of civilians as well as their security and protection.

The army said that the victory in Douma comes as the United States, Britain, and France have launched missile attacks on the Syrian military positions earlier on Saturday.

The attack came against the backdrop of an allegation of a chemical weapon attack by the Syrian forces in Douma on April 7 prior to the rebels' evacuation.

The Syrian government strongly denied the allegation, calling for the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) to send a fact-finding mission for investigations.

But the United States and its allies launched their offensive on Saturday without waiting for the results of the inspection.

Bashar al-Jaafari, the permanent representative of Syria in the UN, said Saturday that the fact-finding mission arrived in the capital on Saturday afternoon as the Syrian government stressed its determination to cooperate with the team.

A day earlier, the Russian military police started entering Douma and the Syrian police entered that area on Saturday.

The rebels who evacuated Douma were the ones rejecting to reconcile with the government, while others accepted to engage in a police force supervised by Russia inside that district.

This development comes as the entire Eastern Ghouta was free of rebels late last month with over 43,000 rebels and their families evacuating to rebel-held areas in the northwestern province of Idlib except Douma.

Capturing Eastern Ghouta largely contributes to the security of the capital, as the rebels in that sprawling countryside used to fire daily mortar shells on the capital and attempted to infiltrate the capital many times, the latest of which was last April when the army foiled the attack.

010020070750000000000000011100001371116151
主站蜘蛛池模板: av色婷婷| 欧美黄色特级片 | 97碰碰视频| 美国一级大黄一片免费中文 | 懂色av中文字幕 | av在线色| 亚洲免费在线视频 | brazzers欧美极品少妇 | 国产精品成 | 日韩精品极品视频 | eeuss国产一区二区三区 | 朝桐光在线播放 | 一道本在线观看视频 | 99激情| 91久久精 | 国产区二区 | 日本特级黄色 | 探花精品 | 99一级片| 欧美乱强伦| 国产精品jizz在线观看美国 | 欧美在线观看免费高清 | 日韩伦理视频 | 日日日操| 少妇又色又爽又高潮极品 | 国产黑丝精品 | 亚洲欧洲精品在线 | 美女av片 | 国产91精品看黄网站在线观看 | 色欲无码人妻久久精品 | 亚洲精品视频中文字幕 | 黄色网址多少 | 最污的网站 | 日本九九视频 | 午夜色片 | caoporen超碰 | 中文字幕有码视频 | 蜜桃av免费 | 黄色裸体片 | 精品人成| 特大黑人娇小亚洲女 | 五月婷婷狠狠 | 黄色在线小视频 | 亚洲精品国产精品国自产观看 | 少妇自拍视频 | 中文字幕在线播 | 强开小嫩苞一区二区三区网站 | 亚洲男人天堂影院 | 日韩一区二区中文字幕 | 少妇丰满尤物大尺度写真 | 久久精品在线观看 | 日本黄色a级片 | 成人福利视频导航 | 亚洲一级网站 | 国产精品自产拍高潮在线观看 | 女同互舔视频 | 99在线观看精品视频 | 亚洲国产日韩精品 | 欧美少妇激情 | 爱爱亚洲| 波多野结衣一区二区 | 男插女视频在线观看 | 久久调教 | 黄色美女视频网站 | 91直接看 | 五月天色网站 | 97久久综合 | 被绑在床强摁做开腿呻吟 | 免费在线观看黄色 | 亚洲深夜av| 综合精品一区 | 九九视频免费观看 | xxxwww18| 日韩一区欧美二区 | 欧美色哟哟 | 日本大尺度做爰呻吟 | 四虎午夜 | 女人的天堂av在线 | 欧美性一区二区三区 | 无遮挡毛片| 精品伦精品一区二区三区视频 | 黑人中文字幕一区二区三区 | 精品人妻少妇一区二区 | 免费在线看黄网址 | 欧美乱淫 | 操丝袜少妇 | 国产又黄又爽又色 | 欧美黑吊大战白妞欧美大片 | a天堂中文在线 | 成人春色影视 | 91视| 亚洲88av | 欧美亚洲一区二区三区四区 | 亚洲欧美日韩在线 | 日韩极品一区 | 肉嫁高柳家 高清 | 97福利视频 | 欧美大屁股熟妇bbbbbb | 国产色a |