"/>

人人草人人-欧美一区二区三区精品-中文字幕91-日韩精品影视-黄色高清网站-国产这里只有精品-玖玖在线资源-bl无遮挡高h动漫-欧美一区2区-亚洲日本成人-杨幂一区二区国产精品-久久伊人婷婷-日本不卡一-日本成人a-一卡二卡在线视频

Feature: "I had no time to pick anything up" - Lao villagers recall scene when dam collapses
Source: Xinhua   2018-07-29 12:39:07

SANAMXAY, Laos, July 29 (Xinhua) -- The flood water came at about 9 p.m. at night on July 23 to South Thahin Village, Sanamxay district of southern Lao province of Attapeu, when 35-year-old Chanxay Phaivongthe was about to sleep.

Suddenly he found water was pouring into his house, "I had no time to pick anything up and I just held my kids and ran," Chanxay told Xinhua in the Sanamxay District Middle School, which is now a makeshift shelter for victims after a dam collapse triggered flash flood.

The under-construction Saddle Dam D of the Xe Pian-Xe Nam Noy hydropower project, which consists of two main dams and five saddle dams, burst late Monday, unleashing some 5 billion cubic meters of water from the mountain to villages of Sanamxay district downstream the Xe Pian River.

Six villages were entirely submerged by the muddy flood.

Woods were floated and pushed by the flood to knock down villagers' houses, Chanxay recalled, adding that he and his family managed to climb to the rooftop of a house.

"It was a mess. People just gripped anything they could. Some houses were totally submerged and some were even flooded away," he said.

The water was very muddy. Chanxay and his four family members found a small boat but it was overturned by the flood, so they had to stay on a nearby tree.

"I shouted and burst into tears. The next morning, authorities, on their boats, came to rescue us," Chanxay said, adding that they had been stranded for seven to eight hours.

He told Xinhua he was lucky that everyone in his family survived, and they got clothes and food in the middle school-turned shelter.

"My house is gone, and also crops and motorcycle. My only property left is my underpants," Chanxay said miserably.

Phetsamai Phuangmala, a 43-year-old female villager from Thahin Village, one of the most severely damaged villages in the disaster, also lost everything.

"My house is gone and my buffaloes are dead. It is great that everyone in my family survived but I lost my properties," Phetsamai said, though she still has a piece of paddy field in Donbok village, now also as a temporary shelter for displaced villagers as it lies on a relatively high land.

Khamlieng Outhakaisone, deputy director general of the General Staff Department (GSD) of the Lao People's Army and commander of the rescue operation, told a press conference Saturday night that the Donbok village sheltered some 1,086 affected villagers from other villages.

Sok, a 29-year-old Thahin villager, has been staying in Donbok village for five days. She said she was stranded on a rooftop for the whole night with her family and were rescued by authorities the next morning.

The survivor, who received a bag of rice from rescue teams on Friday, said she had rice and eggs as relief operation continued.

Some 700 villagers from Thauan village took shelter in Donbok. One of their village leaders, 43-year-old Sengsawat Sengdayen, told Xinhua they had no idea that such a great amount of water poured into their village.

"All of our villagers survived but our properties are all gone," he said. "We want enough food now so we can have enough strength to make our living again by ourselves."

As the flood subsided on Saturday, some villagers returned to their houses, if they were still there, to clean the muds and check if there was anything left for them.

A male villager from Kokkong, a village not far from the administrative center of Sanamxay district, went back to his house on Saturday afternoon.

"Everything was washed away but I got these," he told Xinhua, referring to a pair of trousers and a pair of slippers, all very muddy.

He and his friend also took some food to his friend's dog, which according to them, had been stranded there for a few days.

After collecting their remaining properties, they went back to the shelter they stayed, along with their dog on the muddy road to town.

Until late Saturday, the total number of villagers living in shelters reached 7,324, with 3,721 living in three shelters in Sanamxay district and 1,407 in shelters set up in Pathoumphone district and Paksong district of Champasak Province. Some 600 people were sheltered in Tammayoth village, 1,086 in Donbok village, and 500 in Pindong village, according to Khamlieng, the commander of the rescue work.

Editor: ZD
Related News
Xinhuanet

Feature: "I had no time to pick anything up" - Lao villagers recall scene when dam collapses

Source: Xinhua 2018-07-29 12:39:07
[Editor: huaxia]

SANAMXAY, Laos, July 29 (Xinhua) -- The flood water came at about 9 p.m. at night on July 23 to South Thahin Village, Sanamxay district of southern Lao province of Attapeu, when 35-year-old Chanxay Phaivongthe was about to sleep.

Suddenly he found water was pouring into his house, "I had no time to pick anything up and I just held my kids and ran," Chanxay told Xinhua in the Sanamxay District Middle School, which is now a makeshift shelter for victims after a dam collapse triggered flash flood.

The under-construction Saddle Dam D of the Xe Pian-Xe Nam Noy hydropower project, which consists of two main dams and five saddle dams, burst late Monday, unleashing some 5 billion cubic meters of water from the mountain to villages of Sanamxay district downstream the Xe Pian River.

Six villages were entirely submerged by the muddy flood.

Woods were floated and pushed by the flood to knock down villagers' houses, Chanxay recalled, adding that he and his family managed to climb to the rooftop of a house.

"It was a mess. People just gripped anything they could. Some houses were totally submerged and some were even flooded away," he said.

The water was very muddy. Chanxay and his four family members found a small boat but it was overturned by the flood, so they had to stay on a nearby tree.

"I shouted and burst into tears. The next morning, authorities, on their boats, came to rescue us," Chanxay said, adding that they had been stranded for seven to eight hours.

He told Xinhua he was lucky that everyone in his family survived, and they got clothes and food in the middle school-turned shelter.

"My house is gone, and also crops and motorcycle. My only property left is my underpants," Chanxay said miserably.

Phetsamai Phuangmala, a 43-year-old female villager from Thahin Village, one of the most severely damaged villages in the disaster, also lost everything.

"My house is gone and my buffaloes are dead. It is great that everyone in my family survived but I lost my properties," Phetsamai said, though she still has a piece of paddy field in Donbok village, now also as a temporary shelter for displaced villagers as it lies on a relatively high land.

Khamlieng Outhakaisone, deputy director general of the General Staff Department (GSD) of the Lao People's Army and commander of the rescue operation, told a press conference Saturday night that the Donbok village sheltered some 1,086 affected villagers from other villages.

Sok, a 29-year-old Thahin villager, has been staying in Donbok village for five days. She said she was stranded on a rooftop for the whole night with her family and were rescued by authorities the next morning.

The survivor, who received a bag of rice from rescue teams on Friday, said she had rice and eggs as relief operation continued.

Some 700 villagers from Thauan village took shelter in Donbok. One of their village leaders, 43-year-old Sengsawat Sengdayen, told Xinhua they had no idea that such a great amount of water poured into their village.

"All of our villagers survived but our properties are all gone," he said. "We want enough food now so we can have enough strength to make our living again by ourselves."

As the flood subsided on Saturday, some villagers returned to their houses, if they were still there, to clean the muds and check if there was anything left for them.

A male villager from Kokkong, a village not far from the administrative center of Sanamxay district, went back to his house on Saturday afternoon.

"Everything was washed away but I got these," he told Xinhua, referring to a pair of trousers and a pair of slippers, all very muddy.

He and his friend also took some food to his friend's dog, which according to them, had been stranded there for a few days.

After collecting their remaining properties, they went back to the shelter they stayed, along with their dog on the muddy road to town.

Until late Saturday, the total number of villagers living in shelters reached 7,324, with 3,721 living in three shelters in Sanamxay district and 1,407 in shelters set up in Pathoumphone district and Paksong district of Champasak Province. Some 600 people were sheltered in Tammayoth village, 1,086 in Donbok village, and 500 in Pindong village, according to Khamlieng, the commander of the rescue work.

[Editor: huaxia]
010020070750000000000000011100001373552681
主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产精品久线在线观看 | 全黄一级男人和女人 | 男男play视频 | 99热日本 | 久久久无码18禁高潮喷水 | 日韩精品欧美精品 | 中文字幕乱码人妻二区三区 | 黄网站在线免费 | 射一射| aaaaav| 亚洲三级影视 | 免费成人视屏 | av免费在线观看不卡 | 天天干天天爽天天操 | 91视频免费视频 | 日本xxx高清| 亚洲五十路| 欧美一区二区三区激情视频 | 久久久婷 | 男人日女人逼 | 久久国产精品-国产精品 | 午夜在线观看视频网站 | 国产1区2区在线观看 | 乱色精品无码一区二区国产盗 | 一级片福利 | 丰满人妻一区二区三区免费视频棣 | 中国一级片在线观看 | 亚洲欧美视频一区二区 | 国产精品无码天天爽视频 | jizz黑人 | 天天干一干 | 美女在线观看视频 | 精品一级少妇久久久久久久 | 啪啪自拍| 天堂av手机版 | 久久99精品国产.久久久久久 | 欧美黄大片 | 在线观看v片| 日本色视频 | 午夜时刻免费入口 | 草啪啪| 一区二区三区视频在线播放 | 午夜美女网站 | 亚洲国产精品久 | 怡红院亚洲 | 国产浪潮av| 在线观看网址你懂的 | 男人深夜网站 | 国产三区视频 | 肉嫁高柳家在线看 | 成人爱爱视频 | 一区二区中文字幕在线观看 | 日本高清www免费视频 | 日日干天天操 | 国产精品日韩在线观看 | 91久久一区 | 亚洲欧美日韩国产 | 综合久久综合久久 | 久久亚洲一区二区三区四区 | 黄色一级在线 | 国产特级淫片免费看 | 成人性生活免费视频 | 7777精品久久久久久 | 成人免费网站在线观看 | 久草午夜| 男人的av | 午夜免费福利 | 中文字幕人成乱码熟女香港 | xxxxx黄色片 欧美亚洲一 | 欧美午夜激情视频 | www狠狠干| 一极黄色大片 | 饥渴的少妇和男按摩师 | 久久久久久久久久久电影 | 黄网在线观看视频 | 日批免费观看 | 亚洲 在线| 电家庭影院午夜 | 一本到在线视频 | 拍真实国产伦偷精品 | av天天射| 人妻少妇偷人精品久久久任期 | 日韩免费视频一区二区视频在线观看 | 麻豆精品一区二区 | 免费看91视频 | 国产va在线观看 | 亚洲精品中文字幕在线观看 | 久久99精品久久久久婷婷 | 亚洲成熟少妇视频在线观看 | 婷婷玖玖 | 日韩精品免费一区二区三区竹菊 | 青青青青在线 | 亚洲精品喷潮一区二区三区 | 日本色网址 | 欧美性生交xxxxxdddd | 手机在线免费看av | 国产精自产拍久久久久久蜜 | 日韩熟女精品一区二区三区 | jizzjizz亚洲|