人人草人人-欧美一区二区三区精品-中文字幕91-日韩精品影视-黄色高清网站-国产这里只有精品-玖玖在线资源-bl无遮挡高h动漫-欧美一区2区-亚洲日本成人-杨幂一区二区国产精品-久久伊人婷婷-日本不卡一-日本成人a-一卡二卡在线视频

Documentary film "Intention" gives convincing clue to cause of Sewol ferry sinking

Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-13 13:07:02|Editor: ZD
Video PlayerClose

By Yoo Seungki

SEOUL, April 13 (Xinhua) -- A South Korean documentary film, titled "Intention," opened in local theaters nationwide on Thursday to give the most convincing clue, to date, to the cause of the country's worst maritime disaster in decades.

"Intention," directed by Kim Ji-young and produced by renowned journalist Kim Ou-joon, focused on matching the automatic identification system (AIS) track data with testimonies of survivors to provide a clue to only two questions the bereaved families have long asked: Why the vessel sank and why the victims were not rescued.

On April 16, 2014, the Sewol ferry capsized and sank in waters off the southwestern island of Jindo. A paroxysm of grief swept over the entire nation as victims were mostly high school students on a field trip to the southern resort island of Jeju.

Among the 476 passengers on board the ill-fated ship, only 172 were rescued. A whopping 299 have been confirmed dead, with five others still unaccounted for.

It took the director about three and a half years to complete the movie as he had to collect and analyze a massive amount of the AIS raw data from the Coast Guard and radar logs from the Navy, before cross-checking the objective data with testimonies from survivors.

The AIS is like a car black box offering a real-time information on the car's speed and location, but the AIS is shared by other ships and the maritime authorities to avoid collision and control traffic at sea.

The film traces back to the Sewol's voyage from April 15, when it left a port in Incheon, west of Seoul, to the fatal day when it sank. After a long studying, the documentary found a bizarre track data of the vessel before its sinking.

The passenger ship repeated sharp turns when it sailed near small islands in the West Sea scattered with a number of islets. When it passed very close to the last islet before its sinking, the vessel made a left turn that is not physically possible in the real world.

The breakthrough came after the 6,825-ton vessel was brought to the surface and moved to a port in Mokpo, some 410 km south of Seoul, in March 2017. From inside the salvaged ship, the footage of black boxes of cars parked in a different part of the vessel was restored, giving a powerful clue to the cause of the sinking.

According to the footage showing the inside of the ship, the Sewol listed violently from an angle of 15 degrees to 45 degrees within a second. A physicist said in the film that there is no way to explain the fast tilting except for an external force.

If the Sewol were to make a sharp turn because of the overloading and the poor helmsmanship, it must have taken about 40 seconds to tilt from the angle of 15 degrees to 45 degrees, the director said at a preview event for foreign correspondents in Seoul on Thursday, referring to the simulation assisted by scientists.

According to the recent government announcement, it was groundless to explain the Sewol sinking with overloading and inexperienced steersmanship. There had been no such incident in the past though other ships sailed with more cargo being loaded than the Sewol did.

The director and the producer set up the most convincing hypothesis, to date, on why the ship sank at the sea at the day. It can naturally give a convincing clue to the question the bereaved families have long asked: why they did not rescue the victims.

The film ended with proposing the hypothesis and raising many questions, while intentionally not giving an answer to the question: who was behind it.

"(The film) was produced to make many people ask why ... The rest of it is held responsible for the government and state agencies," said the producer.

President Moon Jae-in, who took office in May last year, vowed to get to the bottom of the maritime disaster. The government launched a series of probes into suspicions surrounding the tragedy.

State prosecutors indicted former aides to the impeached President Park Geun-hye last month on charges of obstructing the past probe by a special investigation panel.

Monday will mark the fourth anniversary of the Sewol ferry calamity. The bereaved families and volunteers still stay in the Gwanghwamun square, asking for a clear, verified answer to the two questions they have long asked.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001371085071
主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美色频| 久久久久免费看 | 久久夜色网 | 97国产精品 | 欧美亚洲成人网 | 欧美精品一区二区久久婷婷 | 久久久久久久久久久影院 | 久色视频在线观看 | 久久免费国产 | 欧美成人做爰大片免费看黄石 | wwwwww国产 | 欧美激情久久久久久久 | 久久久久久18 | 日本性爱动漫 | 国产伦精品一区二区三区四区 | av免费看网站 | 国产传媒中文字幕 | 亚洲av无码成人精品国产 | 欧美日韩国产一级 | 性欧美精品男男 | 久草新在线 | 久久午夜剧场 | 欧美性猛交一区二区三区精品 | 亚洲国产剧情在线观看 | 日韩免费福利 | 国产精品成人免费精品自在线观看 | 国产美女自拍视频 | 欧美a级大片| 黄色大片网址 | 久操超碰| 国产精品国产精品 | 999视频| 亚洲国产成人精品激情在线 | 久久黄色网 | 天堂成人网 | 啊v视频在线观看 | 在线观看黄色网页 | 日本a一级 | www,五月天,com | 性欧美大战久久久久久久免费观看 | 免费一级a毛片夜夜看 | 国产精品成人一区 | 亚洲天堂一区在线 | 影音先锋丝袜制服 | 亚洲人成影视 | 欧美亚洲一区二区三区四区 | 少妇被黑人到高潮喷出白浆 | 亚洲a网 | 少妇高潮一区二区三区四区 | 肉大榛一进一出免费视频 | 免费在线视频你懂的 | 久久99久久99精品免观看软件 | 国产不卡网| av大片在线免费观看 | 成人a网站 | 丝袜脚交免费网站xx | 国产精品3区 | 亚洲视频高清 | 顶级尤物极品女神福利视频 | 无套内谢的新婚少妇国语播放 | 欧美性生活一级 | 欧美3p视频| 亚洲综合少妇 | 天堂网中文 | 这里只有精品66 | 亚洲精品一区二区 | 久草网址| 免费在线观看成年人视频 | 涩涩视频网站在线观看 | 国产精品久久久久久免费免熟 | 在线观看中文字幕av | 久久大片 | 国产色中色 | 欧美男人天堂网 | 国产crm系统91在线 | 黄色小说在线免费观看 | 欧美黑人啪啪 | 中文在线中文资源 | 黄色变态网站 | aaa一级片| 欧美成人黑人xx视频免费观看 | 国内激情| 亚洲视频高清 | 中文在线日韩 | 精品在线播放 | 国模少妇一区二区三区 | 国产91对白在线播放 | 欧美精品免费一区二区三区 | 欧美狂猛xxxxx乱大交3 | 久久99久久99精品免观看软件 | 草草在线视频 | 免费看60分钟黄视频 | 国产日韩视频在线 | 亚洲色图88| 精品熟妇无码av免费久久 | www黄色在线观看 | 成人黄页 | 在线免费观看欧美大片 | 亚洲精品视 |